October 30 - November 20
Saturdays, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Earn up to a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This four-week course is designed to provide attending and trainee cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, critical-care physicians and advanced-practice practitioners an interactive platform to catch up on cutting-edge innovations in cardiac interventions and surgery, and to discuss these subjects in depth with some of the leading experts on the subjects in the world today.
The live, interactive format allows for real-time communication, discussion and lively debate between faculty and participants.
The course will take place over four Saturdays beginning October 30.
- Explain the current guidelines for aortic surgical intervention in the context of more recent data
- Evaluate the spectrum of options available to their patients with complex aortic disease
- Incorporate expert strategies to overcome challenges with complex, advanced CABG cases
- Discuss surgical repair for various types of patients with heart valve disease
- Review present surgical and pharmacologic interventions for patients with heart failure
Cardiac surgeons, cardiologists, emergency medicine doctors and other health care professionals with a special interest in the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of patients who need cardiac surgery.
MedStar Washington Hospital Center Thanks
New Frontiers In Cardiac Surgery
Educational Grant Supporters